Our clients are small and medium size businesses who look to us to provide HR expertise and guidance to assure they are in compliance with employment regulations. This includes but is not limited to providing proper documentation, policy development and assistance with employee relations issues. This position functions as an extension of our client’s HR department and is responsible for sourcing solutions internally and externally. Position will be required to perform other general administrative duties as requested.
- Perform an initial assessment of the client’s current Human Resource needs to assure they are in compliance.
- Develop and implement a HR plan
- Source internally and externally solutions to meet our client’s HR needs
- Work with client’s to identify areas for improving their Human Resource strategy to help them be an employer of choice.
- Work with the client in developing the materials and proper documentation to assure they are in compliance with HR laws and regulations including but not limited to:
- Employee Handbooks
- PTO Policies
- FMLA / FLSA / OSHA
- COBRA / HIPAA
- Develop and implement HR programs designed to improve employee productivity and business performance including but not limited to:
- Performance Reviews
- Compliance Training (Sexual Harassment, etc)
- Supervisor Employee Development Training (How to hire / fire, etc)
- Safety Training
- General Customer Service activities including identifying the need, resourcing the solution, and communicating the resolution to assure client satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Human Resources. PHR preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist for a mid to large sized company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience using HRIS / Payroll / Benefits Administration systems systems
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills