We're looking for a payroll coordinator. This position is responsible for providing our clients with best-in-class customer service while performing and assisting with, but not limited to Payroll processing and various other Human Resource related services. Will be required to perform other general administrative duties as requested.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must have at least 1 year of experience using HRIS systems to perform Payroll processing and HR Administration. Experience with Prism HR and Timeco software programs a definite plus!
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Manage and Process Payroll for assigned clients accurately and timely
- Assure clients comply to deadlines for reporting, processing, and funding of payroll
- Printing, folding, stuffing, distribution and shipping of payroll checks
- Support clients and their employees with questions about our HRIS system including but not limited to Web Reports and Employee Self Service
- Perform employee maintenance / changes in HRIS system
- Interface as directed with clients and vendors to provide client’s data and information as required
- Answer, take messages and forward inbound calls
- General Customer Service activities including identifying the need, resourcing the solution, and communicating the resolution to assure client satisfaction
HRO resources is an equal employment opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, which begins on the first day following sixty days of work, a competitive vacation plan and career advancement opportunities.