The Analyst will be responsible for helping the Managing Partner / CEO identify business and real estate acquisition opportunities; as well as assist in payroll, benefits, HR, etc. There is ample opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.
You will work with both of the following companies:
HRO Resources is a private ASO group doing Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource, Workers' Compensation & P&C Insurance for Clients, founded in 2013 in Houston, TX.
34 Pine Capital is a private investment partnership founded in 2014 and based in Houston, Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Build a database of businesses, banks, and brokers for possible acquisitions.
- Make regular contact with brokers and bankers to identify possible acquisition opportunities.
- Attend events to identify and build relationships with business owners.
- Analyze opportunities as they come across the desk.
- Be organized in following up with emails/calls and updating CRM.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for Managing Partner / CEO, as directed.
- Execute administrative tasks as they arise.
- Report to Managing Partner / CEO on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned including assisting in payroll, accounting, benefits, HR, etc.
This is an entry level position.
Education: Prefer Bachelors and/or Associates Degree.
Years of experience 2-3 in an Analyst position; familiar with acquisitions, payroll, benefits and HR.
Skills: Proficient with MS Office (Excel (Intermediate to advanced), Word, and PowerPoint).
We are looking for a focused, dedicated and creative individual to start immediately and willing to learn the businesses.
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, life, std, ltd, 401k, PTO.
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour, based on experience