Commercial Account Manager
As a customer advocate, you are part of our team that will support our new business and existing business. We are seeking a candidate who is a self-starter, has enthusiasm for being on the ground floor of a growing department.
- Self-starter, high energy and enthusiasm
- Strong commitment to meeting client expectations
- Ability to learn quickly
General Job Responsibilities:
- Interview current clients and/or prospects to gather risk and exposure information for the completion of insurance applications for Property and Casualty Business. Including, but not limited to: Commercial Property, Commercial General Liability, Products Liability, Product Recall, Commercial Automobile, Workers' Compensation, Professional Liability, including D&O, E&O, Technology E&O, Cyber Liability.
- Experience in the following industry segments is helpful: Technology, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Transportation, Construction and Healthcare
- Preparation of applications, proposals, binders, certificates, account summaries, endorsements, policies, lost policy releases, and account balance status when requested.
- Utilization of online quotation platforms and agency management platform.
- Prepare proposals & applications in coordination with producer(s), submitting to appropriate carriers and following up for timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Maintain proper documentation in regards to Account Activity w/follow up as needed.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of policy forms and endorsements with ability to explain detailed coverage provisions to the client.
Working with the Insurance Marketplace
- Initiate own correspondence with companies. Ensure that these items are delivered or mailed to clients on a timely basis. Work effectively with our insurance aggregator and insurance carrier partners.
- All accounts to have Summaries completed annually.
- Prepare documentation for submissions to Marketing or the incumbent carrier, as appropriate. Minimum submission to Marketing contains: Submission to Marketing email request, Loss Summary, Complete applications; ACORD, Supplementals, Carrier Specific, COPE Spread sheet with full documentation., Description of Operations by named insured on separate word document, as needed.
- Contact with companies to ensure proper processing of all requests necessary to the effectively maintain the clients insurance program including but not limited to renewals, endorsements, etc.
Working with Clients
· In a Producers/Account Executives absence, maintain positive Client relationships and have the ability to analyze situations, make proactive decisions and follow through.
· Assist in design of, or independently design, insurance plan for clients as assigned and directed by agency management.
· Initiate own correspondence with clients. Ensure that these items are delivered or mailed to clients on a timely basis.
HRO General Expectations
· Maintain and exhibit a positive, professional attitude in the performance of your job, treat clients, prospects, and agency employees with courtesy and respect
· Contribute to a company team approach toward meeting agency goals and providing excellent client services.
· Represent the agency in a competent, professional manner
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Department
· Consistently present for work in a timely manner with isolated unscheduled absences.
- Licensed: Texas P&C Agent
- Education: Bachelors Degree Preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Commercial Account Manager Experience.
- Participating in CIC & CRM or CPCU (or comparable specialty designation).
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize work
- Willingness to work to meet client needs beyond scheduled hours.
- Hands-on experience in Agency Management Platforms, Invoicing and other tasks
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Power Point Publisher and current internet technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to service our clients effectively through problem solving, appropriate confidentiality, diplomacy, sensitivity and tactfulness
- Demonstrate proactive work style - Does not have to be asked or reminded of tasks.
- Ability to learn, analyze and comprehend commercial lines of insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize work.
- Demonstrated track record of interacting with, meeting with and partnering with assigned clients to achieve mutually desired issue outcomes via routine client contact via phone, e-mail and periodic meetings and planning sessions.